The government has today announced further national measures to address rising cases of coronavirus in England.
It is critical that everybody observes the following key behaviours:
- HANDS – Wash your hands regularly and for at least 20 seconds.
- FACE – Cover your face in enclosed spaces, especially where social distancing may be difficult and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- SPACE – Stay 2 metres apart where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place.
- Customers in private hire vehicles and taxis must wear face coverings (from 23 September).
- Customers in hospitality venues must wear face coverings, except when seated at a table to eat or drink. Staff in hospitality and retail will now also be required to wear face coverings (from 24 September).